Horticultural Marketing Assistant
At Olivers Plants we are looking for a highly driven, creative individual to join our team. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, organized, and familiar with using social media platforms. Good plant knowledge is essential. Ability to work as part of a team and self-motivated.
The role will include a range of office-based responsibilities alongside nursery tasks to give a balance of duties. You will work closely with superiors to enhance social media presence as well as developing your own ideas for marketing opportunities.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Creating and scheduling posts for social media, including photography.
• Digital marketing, composing newsletters and creating website content. Ensuring website is updated regularly.
• Managing our digital plant library.
• Printing labels and labelling stock.
• Order picking.
• Stock management and control.
Position is full time, however can be split into two part time positions as part of a job-share. Own transport is required.
Send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org