Olivers Plants are looking for an enthusiastic Plant Sales Advisor to join our growing, family-run Plant Centre. Applicants should have extensive plant knowledge and previous experience working in the horticultural sector. Are you keen to develop your career and take on a high level of responsibility?
The role will include advising our customers on plant selection, plant health, maintaining the high quality of plants on display and producing inspirational displays to showcase our stock throughout the seasons.
Key skills for this position include;
• Extensive horticultural knowledge.
• Excellent customer sales and service.
• Creative and forward thinking.
• Computer literacy in word, excel and email, further training for our EPOS system will be provided.
• Positive and strong communication.
• Ability to maintain a clean and tidy working environment.
• Strong teamwork within our dedicated team.
Applicants must have their own transport. Working hours are 5 days a week including 1 weekend day, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
Please contact our Plant Centre Manager John on
01787 220281 or email email@example.com