Plant Centre Remains Open
Following the latest Government guidance, we are pleased to announce that our Plant Centre remains open. Social distancing and safety measures have been implemented and can be viewed below. Please read our safety measures before visiting for further information.
When visiting our Plant Centre you must adhere to the following;
• Do not visit our Plant Centre if you or anyone in your household are showing symptoms of Covid-19.
• Keep 2m apart from other customers and staff at all times. Floor markings and screens are in place to help with this but spacial awareness is required.
• Only visit with members from your own household.
• You must use a trolley/basket provided, if there are no trolleys you will be asked to wait so that we can control numbers coming in. This will also help to keep customers 2m apart.
• Hand sanitiser and antibacterial wipes for trolleys are available to all customers and we encourage you to use them.
• Customers are required by law to wear a face covering.
• We ask that you only visit if you are purchasing items, please do not come to browse. Avoid touching plants which you do not intend to purchase.
• A one way system is in place with a seperate entrance and exit. Please familiarise yourself with this upon arrival.
• We have a customer advice station where help and advice is available without approaching the till area. At busy times this may be the only place that help and advice is available.
• We strongly encourage card or contactless payments, however Horticultural Trade Association or Olivers Plants gift vouchers and cash payments will be accepted.
• There are no toilet facilities available for customers.
• These changes may be subject to alterations without notice and are under constant review.
We appreciate that these changes might not suit every customer but they are in place to help keep our staff and customers safe and therefore must be adhered to. If you feel you would prefer to stay at home, our Webshop is available to order for home delivery.